Chicago’s Essex Inn Hotel – Chicago
Top Reasons to Stay at Chicago’s Essex Inn
- The hotel is within walking distance of the Museum Campus, a lakefront park that’s home to the Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium, and The Field Museum. This getaway includes two general admission tickets to The Field Museum.
- The hotel runs a free scheduled shuttle to the Museum Campus, Navy Pier, and other downtown attractions. Within a few blocks of the hotel, you can also catch buses or subway trains to other parts of the city.
- A rooftop garden with a covered, all-season pool overlooks Lake Michigan and Grant Park.
- All guest rooms have free WiFi, refrigerators, LCD flat-screen TVs, and floor-to-ceiling windows. Deluxe king rooms and king suites have views of the lakefront.
- The onsite Brasserie by LM serves duck confit, croque-monsieur, and other French dishes in a contemporary dining room.